Rev. Mark Stewart from the Burlington URC preached on December 8, 2019 from Isaiah 9:1-7. A key point from the sermon was either you carry your savior – [in which case] he’s an idol then – or your Savior carries you!
- Light desperately needed
- Light defeating darkness
- Light is a Child – a Person we can know and trust!
The confessional reading came from LD 39.
Questions to consider after the sermon:
- Is He (Christ) your Wonderful Counselor?
- Are you listening to His voice? He doesn’t “have it in for you”!
- Is He your everlasting Father? Your everlasting refuge?
- Is He your Prince of Peace?